Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Teeth whitening done by a professional?

Does it hurt to have your teeth professional whitened?





I have extremely sensitive teeth. I have to go back to the dentist because when I had my braces, my teeth weren't taken care of like they should've been and I believe I may have a couple cavities now. Will they get rid of those before bleaching my teeth?

Teeth whitening done by a professional?
Sorry but don't listen to anyone that tells you not go see a dentist. If you have cavities or old fillings, you should consider bleaching your teeth first then have those cavities filled. If you have tooth color fillings, those fillings will not be bleach and they will need to be replaced to match to your new tooth color. You should always get professional advise before bleaching your teeth. Also, if your have sensitive teeth you need a dentist to properly prescribe the correct bleaching concentration and bleaching agent.
Reply:dont go to a professional. they are overpriced and not worth it at all...i may sound like a commercial but i agree with them. i used Crest Whitestrips Original and they worked GREAT. they make my teeth sensitive, but buy Sensodine Toothpaste and it will help alot :)



pearl necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment