Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where is the best place to purchase a professional quality teeth whitening kit from on the Internet?

I'm looking for a teeth whitening kit that utilizes lab-created bleaching trays and 22% carbamide peroxide gel. I would like for the price to be around $100 if possible. It is also important that it be a reputable online dealer and not some "fly-by-night" reseller. I'm hoping someone, on Yahoo Answers, that has already had a good experience purchasing/using a teeth whitening system from the Internet will point me in the right direction.

Where is the best place to purchase a professional quality teeth whitening kit from on the Internet?
There is a reason why they are available from dentists only. If you misuse the product, your teeth will turn a grayish blue color-- permanently! I use Supersmile, and it's very effective. I use it, and it worked so well, I got some for my mom who had very discolored teeth.



auto financing

No comments:

Post a Comment