Saturday, July 25, 2009

What food can be taken after Zoom Teeth Whitening?

Hi,





I have just gone and bleached my teeth with a process/system called Zoom. I understand that I am to avoid quite a category of foods for the next forty-eight hours, so I would like to know what would be some suggestions for lunches, dinners, and just when I'm hungry.





And about how long can I start drinking coffee/fraps again? I know now that when I do, it's best with a straw, so usually how long does it take to stay off these drinks/foods? One dental assistant told me two days, the other a week (for the coffee). So their answers vary a lot, and I'm not quite sure.





TQA.





happy holidays. =]

What food can be taken after Zoom Teeth Whitening?
It really depends how porous your teeth are. I recommend after treatment 48 hrs. no colas, coffee, tea, wine, mustard, ketchup anything dark colored or with food coloring. Dinner could be chicken and a salad do not eat fresh spinach salad- head or romaine. Breakfast eggs, oatmeal, cereal with milk, waffles, pancakes. Lunch- soup or sandwich w/mayo. Hope you like the results!
Reply:after the first 24 hrs only whot efoods...mashpotaoes, sprite, water, rice ect. just for the first 24hrs after that what ever your heart desires.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment