Friday, July 31, 2009

When you get chosen to participate in a reality show(ex:Survivor)to they bleach your teeth?

Ha! I've wondered the same thing, but there are always a few that obviously haven't had it done. You can sure tell a lot of them did it on their own though and it was definitely overdone.

When you get chosen to participate in a reality show(ex:Survivor)to they bleach your teeth?
HAHAHA ... I always wondered that, too. I think they must, or having PERFECT teeth must be a requirement to be considered for those shows.





I think a lot of people (not just on TV) go wayyy overboard with the bleach, because since home-bleaching became available, I've seen people with teeth so white, they're almost BLUE!
Reply:i dont think so cuz they are many that you can tell havent had it done..i think it has to do more with the fact that alot are "aspiring" actors



write poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment